Redesigning A Smoke Detector

Since i got so much positive feedback on my redesign of the RandomReader. I decided to do a other redesign of a product that irritates me with its ugliness. The smoke detector.


The functional requirements of a smoke alarm are basically:  lots of openings, a led indicator and a test button. For my quick redesign i used the form of a AirportExtreme router from Apple and the front pannel of a Jawbone speaker.




Tags: , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: